Well, the time has come for you to graduate. Unsure of what to do or what is required? We have made a plan for you graduate ready players. This is to help prevent any confusion and guide you along the way of the graduation process.
Steps to Graduate
1. Lvl 100 (must have been Semi-Pro for at least 30 days)
2. Speak with NPC Anthony Bestra to make sure you are qualified.
3. Speak with NPC Harold
4. Apply for the Graduation Qualification test
5. Meet the requirements for the Graduation Qualification test and pass the test
- A.Rufus Arena (-7)
- B.Abel Plena (-5)
- C.Cadeiger (-10)
- D.Gleiger (-5)
- E. PGI (-10)
*Note: These tests are not 1-click shots.
6. Apply for the Graduate Selection test (NPC Harold)
7. Beat NPC Harold
8. Check the successful applicant list for graduates (NPC Harold)
9. Speak with NPC Anthony Bestra to confirm your graduation
For more info, you can also visit the following link
Click here for graduation information
Shot-Online uses a stat system in order to upgrade your character's abilities. Each stat influences a different part of your game. There is a total of 4 stats: Power, Impact, Stamina and Skill.
Power- The amount of physical strength you have. Each power point will increase your carry distance on every club.
Impact- This is your ball control. Impact adds loft to your clubs and makes them less sensitive to mis-hits as well as making overpower shots more forgiving.
Stamina- Your resistance and hazard shots performance on the field. The more stamina you have, the less you get fatigued after your shots and the waiting period to decrease your FTG in the Square is shortened. This stat also regulates the power gaps when you hit shots from rough or from bunkers. With a higher stamina stat, the percentage interval is shortened, therefore making your shots (from rough or sand) travel more and be more consistent.
Skill- Skill determines the amount of spin you can apply to your ball. This will magnify your backspin, fade and draw effects adding more distance and curve to them.
You distribute your stats the way you want to, in order to build a character that reflects your style of play.
If you want to change your password, please follow these steps.
1. Log into the website with your user id and password.
2. Click on your "My Account" link which is displayed under your Login ID and CC amount.
3. Enter your current password for security confirmation.
4. Click on the "Edit" button and proceed to change your information.
5. Click on submit to complete the password change process.
If you are having problems or would like us to change the password for you, please provide us with this information through DQ&A:
- User id:
- First & last name:
- Date of birth:
- Registered email:
- Secret question & answer:
- Desired password:
Once the information matches our records, we will change your password to your desired password.
There are a few things that could be causing disconnections and error messages while logging in.
Anti-virus: please make sure you disable your anti-virus or grant Shot Online full access.
Firewalls: please make sure you disable your firewall or grant Shot Online full access.
Router: if you are behind a router, please make sure ports 5000-8800 are opened on your router. Shot Online uses these ports to connect.
Programs: please close ALL programs that are running in the background because one of them might be causing the disconnections or error messages.
Shot Online launcher: when you run Shot Online, a launcher will come up. Go to option -> and change the Update: from line 1 to line 2 or vise versa to see if it solves the problem.
ISP: contact your internet service provider (ISP) to see if there are any connection outages in your area.