Shot Error n_01
Before creating a Direct Q&A post about this error, please take the following steps to ensure that your system is not causing the problem:
1. Navigate to "\Program Files\Shot Online International\" and double click ShotOnline.exe, NOT shot.exe;
2. In the launcher options menu, select 1024x768 mode in Full Screen or if this fails then select 800x600 in full screen;
3. Make sure your desktop display color settings are set to 32bit mode and not 16bit mode or below. To do this, right click on your desktop, click properties and go to settings tab; you will see the pull down menu near the bottom of the resulting screen. Select 32bit and click Apply.
4. Disable ENVMAP and Shadows in the Shot Online launcher;
And as usual:
5. Update your display adapter drivers.
6. Disable anti-virus programs
7. Disable firewall
8. Close ALL programs running in the background